30 Minute Online Family Support Sessions
Does the virus have you worried?
Are your kids struggling with anxiety?
Are you struggling to manage how to be in the same space together?
Are your kids worried about the future?
Choose an online Telehealth appointment with a Licensed School Counselor (Private Pay) or Therapist (Most Ohio Insurances Accepted; Practice limited to State of Ohio)
- Relieve children’s fears
- Create family strategies to survive the social isolation
- Make plans on how to maximize your family time during social distancing
Call (419) 720-5800 to make appointment.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact 911 or go to your preferred emergency room. Or you may contact one of the following:
Lucas County Crisis Centers:
Kobacker 419-383-3815; 419-383-5695
- UTMC Campus
- Age: 13-17 or 18 if still in high school
Zepf Center Crisis CARE 419-904-CARE (2273)
- Care line is staffed by a trained mental health professional 24/7
- If it is determined, based on the phone call, that a face-to-face screening is needed, a crisis screening will be arranged in the safest environment for the individual and the Crisis CARE Mobile Outreach Team.
- Callers in need of Mental Health or Substance Abuse Disorder support will be offered an appointment with a provider within 48 hours of connecting with the Crisis CARE Helpline (previously known as the Recovery Helpline).
Promedica Toledo Hospital Children’s Psych (419) 291-4000
- Age: 6-18
- If experiencing crisis, must go through ER for admission
ProMedica Flower Hospital 419-824-1444
- Adult inpatient
- Go through ER for assessment and admission
Mercy St. Charles Hospital 419-696-8800
- Adult inpatient
- Go Through ER for assessment and admission
Wood County Crisis
- Wood County Crisis Line: 419-502-HOPE (4673)
- Recovery Helpline: Call 211
- Reentry Coalition: (567) 246-0761
Cocoon (Domestic and Sexual Violence): (419) 373-1730 Option #2
Children’s Resource Center: 419.352.7588; (888) 466-5437
- MOBILE RESPONSE STABILIZATION SERVICES
- Inpatient-Wood County residents only
All that clients need to access the Telehealth service is a cellphone, tablet, or laptop/computer, and a wifi connection. If that is not an option we also can offer phone sessions.
If you are a client of TWC with an upcoming appointment and you want to switch over to our online option, all you need to do is email us at email@example.com or call the office at 419.720.5800 and we will change your appointment(s) over to our telehealth option.
Accessing Online Therapy Instructional Guide
*Limited to residents of the state of Ohio