30 Minute Online Family Support Sessions
Does the virus have you worried?
Are your kids struggling with anxiety?
Are you struggling to manage how to be in the same space together?
Are your kids worried about the future?
Choose an online Telehealth appointment with a Licensed School Counselor (Private Pay) or Therapist (Most Ohio Insurances Accepted; Practice limited to State of Ohio)
- Relieve children’s fears
- Create family strategies to survive the social isolation
- Make plans on how to maximize your family time during social distancing
Call (419) 720-5800 to make appointment.
Counseling Centers we refer out to:
- Anchored in Hope 419-491-0420
- Perrysburg Counseling 419-482-8382
- Center for Solutions 419-885-5952
- AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) NWO and SEM meeting schedules, information, and resources for alcoholics.
- Al-Anon and Al-Ateen NWO and SEM meeting schedules, information, and resources for relatives and friends of alcoholics.
- Hospice of NWO Information, resources, and support for individuals and families faced with a terminal illness.
- Area Office on Aging Information, resources, and support for individuals, friends, and families of older adults.
- Child Development Institute Information, resources, support on child development, family life, teens, health and safety, academic and study tips, mental health, and parenting.
- Divorce and Children Information, resources, ideas, and support for children through adults regarding divorce.
- Child & Adolescent Bipolar Foundation Educational ideas, resources, and support from the Bipolar Foundation to aid children, adolescents, and families.
- Women’s Self Esteem Information, resources, ideas, and support for all women.
- The National Resource Center on AD/HD Information for children and adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Information for children and adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Grants for Single Mothers A Complete Guide: Grants for Single Mothers.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact 911 or go to your preferred emergency room. Or you may contact one of the following:
Lucas County Crisis Centers:
Kobacker 419-383-3815; 419-383-5695
- UTMC Campus
- Age: 13-17 or 18 if still in high school
Zepf Center Crisis CARE 419-904-CARE (2273)
- Care line is staffed by a trained mental health professional 24/7
- If it is determined, based on the phone call, that a face-to-face screening is needed, a crisis screening will be arranged in the safest environment for the individual and the Crisis CARE Mobile Outreach Team.
- Callers in need of Mental Health or Substance Abuse Disorder support will be offered an appointment with a provider within 48 hours of connecting with the Crisis CARE Helpline (previously known as the Recovery Helpline).
Promedica Toledo Hospital Children’s Psych (419) 291-4000
- Age: 6-18
- If experiencing crisis, must go through ER for admission
ProMedica Flower Hospital 419-824-1444
- Adult inpatient
- Go through ER for assessment and admission
Mercy St. Charles Hospital 419-696-8800
- Adult inpatient
- Go Through ER for assessment and admission
Wood County Crisis
- Wood County Crisis Line: 419-502-HOPE (4673)
- Recovery Helpline: Call 211
- Reentry Coalition: (567) 246-0761
Cocoon (Domestic and Sexual Violence): (419) 373-1730 Option #2
Children’s Resource Center: 419.352.7588; (888) 466-5437
- MOBILE RESPONSE STABILIZATION SERVICES
- Inpatient-Wood County residents only